Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reliable builders?

so well the story starts off by having a spun bearing in my motor of my 1995 eagle talon tsi awd. well i had around 5grand saved up to rebuild my motor in the car. well i find a builder with a good reputation from at least this is what i thought at the time. well i finally comite to have this guy build my motor so i drop off all of the parts that are needed to build my motor. well the contract was written out to pay a set amount of money for the build and machining of the motor and that it would only be a few months for the build to be done. well a few months go by and well the motor is done and ready to be picked up. well i call to tell the guy that i was on my way and he answers and tells me he has been locked out of the shop by the building owner. well i talked to the engine builder about the situation and he said that he would have the engine out as soon as he had his possessions back out. well this carries on for about 6months before i start to get itching to have my car running and drivable. well during this time the guy stops getting in contact with me about the hole thing. so i have to run out of my way to find the guy in order to get my motor. so today i finally cornered the guy at his place of work and tell him that i want to pick my motor up this next week on Wednesday. so this is my just trying to vent my frustrations out because i am overly pissed about not having my motor for 6 months when i could have had my car drivable this last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment